1. How do I search for a product?
At Kuwaitfridaymarket.com there are 3 different way to search for Products.
All 3 of them are listed below:
- Search by Location
On the Search Bar which is on the top of the Website, there is an option “Select Location” on the left side of the bar.
Select your State, City and Area.
You’ll get all the ads which are in the Area you selected.
- Search by Category
In the middle of the Search Bar you’ll see “Select Category” option, Click on that option.
Select the Category you want and then select the sub-category.
You’ll get all the ads related to the category you selected.
- Search by Keyword
On the left side of the bar you’ll see an option “Enter Keyword here”
By this search option you can search anything you are looking for, e.g., if you are searching for a bike, simply type bike in the search bar and you’ll see all the ads related to Bike.
Once the product page opens, you can select any ad you like and contact the seller accordingly as it shown (Call or Chat)
Easy, right? You can now search for your desired product from these simply steps.
2. How can I contact a Seller?
We have added a very simple way to contact a Seller (Of course we have also added an option for the seller if he wants to show his contact number without any problem)
Once you select any ad on the right hand side you’ll see three options”
- Contact Number of seller
- Chat option, and
- Email to Seller option
You can choose any option you want to.
3. Search for an ad based on location
On the home page, there’s a search bar where you can select your desired location and you’ll see all the ads based on the location you selected.
4. Points to remember while checking a product?
As a buyer it is important to verify your product before making a purchase!
Things to remember: –
- Product inspection: Physically examine the product. Check for any damage or defects.
- Working condition: For any gadgets, switch on to see they’re functional.
- Product Age: Cross check the age of the product by asking for the original bill/receipt from the seller
- Proofs: Insist on warranty card, receipt, box or slips.
- Ad relevance: Ensure that the product matches the description of the Ad.
- Fake products: Beware of any replica products i.e. such as clone, first copy.
- Accessories: Remember to ask for all related accessories from the seller.
5. Can I pay advance to seller?
We would strongly recommend not to pay in advance. If you must pay something to have the seller hold the product for you, ensure it is a small & insignificant amount.
Advance payment is the most common technique adopted by fraud sellers to trick buyers and pursue them to make upfront payments for goods, services, etc.
Advance payment frauds – What you must watch for!
- Too good to be true and irresistible offers
- Token money demands without meeting in person/physically checking the product
- Posing as people from trustworthy & noble professions like Army Personnel, CISF, BSF, Doctors, NGOs, Public services, etc.
- Showcase of absolute urgency to sell the item or an emotional appeal. Family member is sick and urgent need of money for operation, payment of school fees, etc.
- Advance fees to cover any processing charges, pay duty, taxes, courier fees, shipment and conversion charges, etc.
6. Where should I meet the seller?
It is important that you meet the seller at a safe place. A few basics to follow so that you deal safely and hassle-free:
- Public Places: Meet the seller at secure & public location such as Malls, Offices, Restaurants, and Coffee Shops, etc. where there are enough people around. Do not travel to far-away places or meet at isolated places / localities that you are not aware of.
- Switching Places: Beware of a seller who changes location(s) and asks you to reach a different destination than already decided.
- Have company: Also, try to have someone accompany you to close the deal!
7. How can I find Ads that I have seen before?
You can mark an Ad as favorite & view it later. Here are the steps to do so:
- Once you open an ad, you’ll see a “Heart Shaped” icon.
- Click on that icon and that post will be saved in your Favorites section.
- To open your Favorite section, Go to your Profile and on the left hand side you’ll see “Menu”, Click on Favorite from the menu and you’ll see all the posts that you have marked favorite.
8. How do I share an Ad with my friends?
To share an Ad with your friends follow these steps:
- Click on any ad you want to share
- In the “Overview” Section you’ll find four options (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest ) to share the post.
- You can click any of the option to share an Ad.