Here are some safety guidelines to help make sure that your usage of Kuwaitfridaymarket.com is safe. Our customers who use Kuwaitfridaymarket.com have success with buying, selling, renting or connecting with others. It is important we help keep our community members safe from people attempting to scam or defraud them. We have found that one of the best ways to address this problem is to ensure that all transactions take place locally and in-person.
We request you to take the following precautions:
- When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to see the product.
Learn as much as you can about who you are meeting or trading with before you complete the transaction. You can even try to look up the name in Google. It’s all about local transactions.
- Never send or Transfer money online to sellers or buyers.
This includes never mailing a cheque or using wire payment services to pay for items found on our website.
- Be wary of Users with no reliable contact information.
- We (Kuwaitfridaymarket.com) does not offer any sort of buyer protection.
Any emails or websites that talk about such systems are scams, even if they have our logo. If you receive any emails promoting these services, please forward the message to us.
- Never provide your personal or banking information (e.g. credit card number) to others over the Internet.
Never give out your account password, even if asked to do so in an email supposedly sent by Kuwaitfridaymarket.com
- Protect personal information.
For example, do not share your home address unless you know the other person and want them to visit you.
- Make yourself aware of common scams and fraud.
Do not believe the promise of large sums of money for your help in any task.
- Use common sense.
If something sounds too good to be true, it’s probably not.